Use a SAFARI Montage SD/HD MPEG Digital Encoder to stream video from any traditional analog or digital source for delivery via IP networks. Virtually any encoder can be used in combination with SAFARI Montage Selective Video Streaming, although we recommend SAFARI Montage Digital Encoders for maximum compatibility and optimal performance.
_x000D_ SAFARI Montage SD/HD MPEG Digital Encoders provide a powerful and ultrareliable, "out of the box" solution for your entire IP Television, digital signage and digital media encoding and distribution requirements.
_x000D_ The units offer flexible video input options with HDMI, component and composite inputs, which support SD through HD resolutions that range from 480i to 1080p.
The units encode incoming digital or analog video to deliver an H.264 or MPEG-2 network stream over the IP network to any user of a SAFARI Montage system, SAFARI Montage Digital Signage or Classroom Media Controller (CMC).
_x000D_ Remote configuration and control is provided via a password-protected, embedded web server.
_x000D_ With maintenance-free operation, small physical size and low power consumption, SAFARI Montage Digital Encoders are ideally suited for both large-scale distributed applications and head-end deployments.
Supports the following SAFARI Montage solutions:_x000D_ _x000D_
IPTV, Digital Signage, Pathways SM and Universal Live Broadcaster_x000D_ _x000D_
Key Features:_x000D_ _x000D_
- Accepts HDMI, Component, Composite inputs _x000D_
- HDCP Compliant with compatible devices _x000D_
- Supports video resolutions from 480i to 1080p _x000D_
- Encodes audio in MPEG-4 AAC or MPEG-1 Layer 2 _x000D_
- Encodes video at bit rates from 1-4 Mbps (H.264 SD), 2-10 Mbps (H.264 HD), 2-8 Mbps (MPEG-2 SD) and 10-20 Mbps (MPEG-2 HD) _x000D_
- Compatible with SAFARI Montage Media Player and VLC Media Player _x000D_
- Available in both standalone and quad rack-mount configurations _x000D_
- Low power consumption _x000D_