The CP-X3030WN is equipped with 30° of digital vertical keystone correction, manual focus and 1.2x manual zoom. It's compatible with HDTV, NTSC, PAL and SEACAM systems. The CP-X3030WN also has an HDMI input, dual VGA inputs and a variety of other analog video input options. There are several audio inputs as well, including a microphone input. Plus, you can play back audio using the built-in 16W mono speaker, which also supports audio pass-through using a more efficient low power mode. However, there is an audio output as well in case you want to send your presentation's audio through larger speakers or even a PA system. There are also multiple USB inputs that support USB display, PC-less presenting, wireless network connection (Wi-Fi adapter required) and USB mouse control.
The CP-X3030WN Ethernet jack supports network connectivity. This allows you to integrate the projector with Crestron RoomView, PJ-Link and AMX Device Discovery for remote operation and audits of network projectors. This model also features multiple picture modes and a teaching template function with four line patterns to choose from. There are several security measures as well. Other features include a variety of customizable control options, support for multiple OSD languages, several picture adjustment functions and a low overall cost of ownership thanks to the Eco Mode, the long-lamp life, the Hybrid Filter and the outward, top-entry lamp door for maintenance ease.
- Cloning Function: Copy configuration settings from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning can save almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory.
- ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes: Automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the screen. Also, automatically changes the brightness of the lamp if there is no change in the screen image. Using ImageCare technology, these features give optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- Projector Quick Connection App For Mobile Devices: Our iOS application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad®, iPhone® and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL11N wireless adapter.
- Wired and Wireless Switcher Solutions: Multifunctional switcher operates in conjunction with the receiver to provide expanded source selection and switching options for connected devices. The switcher is sold as an optional accessory that can provide 1080p 30 fps wireless via WHDI for both video and audio.
- Input Source Naming: Users can rename input sources in more descriptive terms instead of the factory default names.
- Microphone Input: A microphone can be used via the jack located on the input panel. Allows for more dynamic presentations even in standby mode.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. There is also a slideshow function. This feature also supports the following file types: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, AVI, and MOV — frame rate is under 12fps 640 x 480.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label: A label is affixed to side of projector to more easily access and read the model name, serial number and MAC address while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end users and auditors for instant accessibility.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and the latest 11n.