The PowerLite Pro Z9870UNL projector from Epson combines bright projection with Full HD, WUXGA performance — perfect for installation in auditoriums, lecture halls and other large venues. Offering 3x Brighter Colors* than competitive models, Epson projectors ensure vivid images. With 8,700 lumens of color brightness and 8,700 lumens of white brightness1, the Z9870UNL makes content shine, even in ambient light. Featuring 3LCD, 3-chip technology and an array of connectivity options — including HDBaseTTM — this powerful performer delivers uncompromised image quality and professional-grade reliability. And, installation has never been more flexible, with seven optional lenses, lens shift, Curved Edge Blending, Portrait Mode and 360-degree projection features.
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite Pro Z9870UNL has:
Color Brightness: 8,700 lumens1
White Brightness: 8,700 lumens1
- Widescreen, high-definition performance — WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution supports Full HD for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Seven optional lenses with lens shift — including short-, wide-, rear- and long-throw lenses designed with a change-out lever for easy installation
- Flexible installation for immersive experiences in any setting — built-in Curved Edge Blending, Portrait Mode projection, and 360-degree installation
- Get twice the brightness and power — optional stackable frame makes it easy to install two projectors for unbelievable brightness, plus 3D support
- Versatile connectivity — supports the latest connectivity options, including HDBaseT, HDMITM and DVI
- Dual-lamp design with lamp select/relay function — get both power savings and projector redundancy; includes an innovative liquid cooling system for added reliability
- Split Screen feature — project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously2
- Convenient monitor and control features — easily manage the projector, either directly or remotely; compatible with AMX®, Crestron® and Extron®