The Intelix DIGI-P52 allows the integration of multiple analog and digital devices into a high-definition environment. Mounting options include wall, under table, or resting on a shelf.
The DIGI-P52 allows selection of five different sources, and will simultaneously scale the selected video to HDMI and HDBaseT outputs. The unit features three HDCP compliant HDMI inputs and two VGA inputs with discrete analog audio inputs for each input connection. The VGA inputs can be configured to support YPbPr (component video) and CV (composite video) video formats. There are seven fixed output resolutions to pick from, and several aspect ratio modes, which will ensure your content is displayed properly. The HDBaseT output will allow you to extend audio, video, and control signals up to 60m away, including PoE for the remote extender.
The DIGI-P52 offers unique audio options designed to simplify your installation. All audio inputs are embedded into the HDMI and HDBaseT streams, so you can use your display speakers for audio. Additionally, the line level output can be used for reinforcement. A balanced input is provided (line or microphone level) which is mixed with the source audio to provide voice lift capabilities; while the volumes of the mic and source can be individually controlled.
The DIGI-P52 can be controlled in many different ways. When the VGA inputs are defined as PC signal inputs, the DIGI-P52 can be configured to autoswitch to any source once connected to the switcher. The front panel offers source selection, output resolution, and volume control. Third party control systems can utilize RS232 rear panel, RS232 extended (with a compatible HDBaseT receiver), and rear panel IR control. CEC enabled source devices can be controlled from a CEC enabled display.
- 3 HDMI and 2 universal analog (VGA, YPbPr, CVideo) inputs
- Simultaneous HDBaseT and HDMI outputs
- Auto switch inputs when universal inputs are set to VGA
- Mic and Line level mixing with phantom power
- Line level audio de-embedding
- Analog audio embedding on each input channel
- Output scaling to 7 fixed resolutions
- Front panel, IR, and RS232 control
- CEC enabled for source control
- RS232 passthrough for control of display
- Included international power supply (PS-24D-25)
- Included under-table mounting brackets