Save big on this Factory Refurbished unit!
The WXGA-resolution (1280 x 800) Hitachi CP-AW251N Ultra Short Throw Projector cranks out 2500 ANSI lumens of projection power at a 2000:1 contrast ratio to give you a bright, vivid image, even when you can't achieve theater level darkness.
Its 3LCD, 3 chip imaging panels (the part that creates the image) deliver sharper and brighter pictures with superior grayscale detail. Smooth, seamless color combined with an unparalleled grayscale range delivers incredible detail to every image displayed by the CP-AW251N. Those images can be in a wide variety of formats. Of course, it can project in 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition. Its international credentials are equally impressive. It can project images in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, and SECAM video formats.
What is really special about the CP-AW251N is how it can display an 80" (2 m) diagonal image from a throw distance of 20" (0.5 m). Not only does this prevent image obstruction, but it also means that there are no shadows interfering with the image and the absence of light in the presenter's face.
The CP-AW251N makes your audience's life easier too. It can display all four closed captioning (CC) channels as well as all four text channels from programming sources that provide CC (CC1, CC2, CC3, CC4, T1, T2, T3, T4). Closed captioning is useful not only for the hard of hearing but also for people learning English as a second language or for anyone trying to convey information in a noisy environment.
- Featuring an ultra short throw lens which will project a 80" (2 m) image at 20" (0.5 m) from edge of projector. This not only prevents shadows caused by obstructions but also means no shadows and no light shining in the presenter's eyes
- Power saving mode reduces the standby power consumption to less than 1W
- The color light output spec measures the brightness of red, green, and blue, which create all the possible spectrum of colors. Smooth, seamless colors combined with an unparalleled grayscale range deliver incredible detail to every image displayed by a Hitachi 3LCD projector
- 2500 lumens of white light output in conjunction with equal color light output project bright, clear, true to life images in any classroom or conference room.
- Perfect Fit 2 enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily
- Digital connectivity allows for highest image quality from your HD device. Compliant with HDCP
- 10W audio output eliminates the need to connect external speakers
- A label is affixed to side of projector to more easily access and read the model name and serial number while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end user and auditors for instant accessibility
- PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set a school's name or company's logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location
- Two customizable buttons on the remote control allow users to create a shortcut for any projector command such as: Direct input (RGB1, S-video, etc.), picture mode or filter reset. For connection to a document camera, MySource allows users to add a third document camera source button
- To avoid conflict with fluorescent lights or IrDA (IR signal) from notebook PCs, the frequency of the IR remote control can be changed from the menu
- Line templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard. There are four types of line templates to choose from
- Connect to your computer using the USB port
- Research studies have shown that the use of microphones improve classroom test scores. The CP-AW251N provides a dedicated microphone jack that even works in standby mode
- A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN Code will disable the projector
- Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default name
- Hitachi's suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection
- PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send campus wide announcements
- By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function
- Projector management application (PJMan) allows users to monitor and control multiple projectors over LAN. Features include scheduling of events, e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance. Crestron RoomView Express and AMX Device Discovery is embedded into the projector which provides out of the box compatibility with Crestron and AMX systems
- The optional Hitachi wireless tablet and pen allows you to engage your audience by annotating over any image
- Make any tabletop a projection screen using the optional tabletop stand. Ideal for a small group environment or in a room with limited space
- Contrast can be automatically controlled through an active iris to add depth perspective during both bright and dark scenes
- Hitachi's hybrid filter consists of a two-stage, layered design and an electrostatic filter, providing dust protection for up to 4000 hours
- Another key to low total cost of ownership is a long life lamp. The lamp is rated at 3000 hours in standard mode and 5000 hours in eco mode.