Two models are offered. The MP-AMP40-70V has a 70 Volt output, and the MP-AMP40-100V has a 100 Volt output. High-efficiency Class D circuitry delivers 40 Watts to drive a distributed speaker system in a meeting room, classroom, or any other space. The output is transformer isolated to handle long and complex wire runs.
Refined, reliable operation is ensured thanks to pop-free turn-on circuitry and electronic short-circuit and overload protection. An energy-saving design achieves optimum efficiency under load, and the amplifier powers down automatically when no input signal is detected for more than 5 minutes, reducing overall power consumption and heat as part of a green system design. The amplifier quickly powers back on the instant an input signal is detected. Its extruded aluminum housing is both attractive and effective at dissipating heat, affording a silent running design without cooling fans.
Installation and setup is simple. A detachable output connector facilitates the termination of speaker wiring up to 12 gauge. Balanced and unbalanced inputs accommodate either a mono or stereo line-level source, allowing for direct connection to the output of a video projector or display, audio processor, mixer, or AV switcher. Rotary controls provide for adjusting the overall output volume, as well as bass and treble.
- Compact single-channel power amplifier
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- 40 Watts at 70 or 100 volts (mono)
- Transformer isolated output
- High-efficiency Class D topology
- Energy saving design reduces power consumption when idle
- Convection cooled for noiseless operation
- Simple volume, bass, and treble adjustments
- Electronic short-circuit and overload protection
- Detachable terminal block speaker connection
- Balanced line input via detachable terminal block
- Unbalanced RCA line input, 3' cable included
- Built-in stereo to mono summing
- Includes surface mounting brackets
- UL 2043 compliant for installation within a plenum-rated suspended ceiling