Save big on this Factory Refurbished Model! Limited Availability.
Present with carefree ease using NEC's 5000-lumen PA500U. This reliable model is designed for advanced professional installations and appeases corporate and higher education users. With integrated RJ45, high-speed wireless LAN and a multitude of simple-to-use asset management technologies, the PA500U helps users present seamlessly without worrying about their technology. The industry’s first built-in stacking correction capabilities (up to four projectors) allows the projectors to boost an image’s brightness up to 20,000 lumens, which is ideal for larger-sized screens and environments with heavy ambient light. This feature also prevents the complete loss of an image, which can happen when using only one projector.
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- 5000-lumen brightness enhances images for most applications
- HQV™ technology delivers superior home theater video processing
- Windows Network Projector function simplifies your ability to present from any computer, whether local or remote
- Geometric Correction Tool allows you to easily project square images on non-flat screen surfaces without distortion
- AutoSense™ automatically syncs with any computer signal and features one-touch image optimization
- Complete line of (5) bayonet-style lenses allows for quick and easy lens exchange (Lens does not ship with product)
- Stacking correction capabilities (up to four projectors) allows the projectors to boost an image's brightness up to 20,000 lumens
- Available as a bundle with lens (NP-PA500U-13ZL)
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations