The Hitachi CP-AW3003 Ultra Short Throw 3LCD Projector features a WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution and Polysilicon TFT 3LCD projection chip technology, which delivers authentic color reproduction in most lighting conditions. The CP-AW3003 provides 3300 ANSI lumens of white output and color output brightness, as well as a 5000:1 contrast ratio.
It's compatible with HDTV, NTSC, PAL and SEACAM systems. The CP-AW3003 also has dual HDMI inputs, dual VGA inputs and a variety of other analog video input options. There are several audio inputs as well, including a microphone input. Plus, you can play back audio using the built-in 16W mono speaker, which also supports audio pass-through using a more efficient low power mode. However, there is an audio output as well in case you want to send your presentation's audio through larger speakers or even a PA system. There are also multiple USB inputs that support USB display, PC-less presenting, wireless network connection (Wi-Fi adapter required) and USB mouse control.
The projector's Ethernet jack supports network connectivity. This allows you to integrate the projector with Crestron RoomView, PJ-Link and AMX Device Discovery for remote operation and audits of network projectors. There are several security measures as well.
- Brightness of 3300 in Normal Mode
- WXGA 1280 x 800 Resolution
- High 5000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Lamp Life up to 6000 Hours in Eco Mode
- Ethernet Jack for Network Connectivity
- 3LCD Panel Technology & Hybrid Filter
- HDMI Input & USB PC-Less Presenting
- NTSC, PAL & SECAM Video Compatibility
- AMX Device Discovery & Crestron RoomView