Maximize Windows 8 Touch Capabilities
Windows 8 was built for touch and online connectivity and the 70-inch BigTouch maximizes that experience.
- 5-point touch display with Windows 8 gestures
- Whiteboard and annotation capability with optional BigNote software
- Personalize the Start screen with tiles that connect to a person, app, website, folder or whatever else is important to you
- Familiar Windows desktop you’ve used before
- Use your apps and arrange them the way you want
- Multi-task by snapping two apps side-by-side
- Enhanced features to easily connect to your networks, access files in the cloud, encrypt data, and more
The Tablet Experience Magnified
Tablets are fun. Touch is intuitive. The BigTouch employs a massive 70-inch display that allows that experience, and your content, to be seen and shared by more people.
- Brilliant 70-inch full HD (1920 x 1080) display shows off your content with brightness, color and clarity
- Five-point touch screen delivers exceptionally accurate touches, swipes and gestures
- Windows 8 gestures such as tap, slide, swipe, pinch, and rotate can be used to get a global view of everything on the screen and slide back and forth to find what you're looking for
- Wireless keyboard and mouse also included to easily control the display from your seat
BigTouch in Education
Higher education and primary and secondary schools (K-12) can benefit from BigTouch in administrative offices or in the classroom.
Its bright, engaging display keeps students’ attention and Windows 8 is intuitive and familiar for students, staff and IT.
- In classrooms for giving and preparing lessons
- Access and display content from the web and the cloud
- In administrative offices as a shared PC
- Flexible and secure for IT to manage
BigTouch in Medical / Healthcare
The high definition 1080p display and ease of use of BigTouch make it a great fit for hospitals, clinics, labs, and administrative offices.
- Way finding and digital signage
- In waiting rooms for education and/or self service
- For accessing and analyzing information, such as imaging
- For patient education, such as explaining imaging, video, and other patient care info
- At nursing stations as a shared PC
BigTouch in Hospitality
Hotel lobbies can greatly benefit from BigTouch for way finding and digital signage to help their guests help themselves.
- Learn about the hotel’s amenities
- Browse maps of the hotel and of the surrounding area
- View hotel restaurant menus and make reservations
- Find fun things to do at the hotel and in the area
Is Mondopad What You Need?
BigTouch vs. Mondopad
Mondopad is revolutionizing how people communicate and work together. Think of Mondopad as a fully integrated BigTouch that includes the Microsoft Office Suite and exclusive Mondopad apps that take collaboration to a whole new level.
- A camera with microphones and a speaker bar designed for video conferencing are included with Mondopad
- Mondopad's easy-to-use, business class video conferencing brings people together instantly
- Use Mondopad for interactive whiteboard sessions and share documents and take notes on them with people in the room or around the world
Upgrade BigTouch to Mondopad Functionality
Upgrade kit for sale in Q4 2013
- Mondopad and BigTouch are complementary products that address different requirements and specific applications.
- Plus, you can upgrade BigTouch to bring it to full Mondopad capability (available for purchase in Q4 2013).
- To showcase Windows applications in a large touch screen
- Classrooms, conference rooms, lobbies, kiosks, home offices and more
- Runs all Windows applications including Windows 8 apps and legacy apps
- Whiteboard and annotate with optional InFocus BigNote software
- For businesses that require an integrated collaboration platform
- Video conferencing, digital whiteboard, viewing and sharing files, annotation, and more
- Microsoft Office Suite included
- Also great for running any Windows application on a large touch format