Hitachi's installation-friendly CP-SX8350 LCD projector is designed to provide maximum presentation impact in mid to large venue applications. It offers a versatile array of innovative, performance-enhancing features along with advanced video display technology providing bold, brilliant colors with incredible image clarity and uniformity. Plus, with motorized zoom, focus and superior lens shift, and a variety of lens options, the CP-SX8350 is at the top of its class when it comes to installation flexibility. All this, and with a lower cost of ownership. For added peace of mind, Hitachi's CP-SX8350 is also backed by a generous warranty and our world-class service and support programs.
- Center Lens Design: This feature makes it easy to align the projector with the center of the screen for faster and trouble-free setup.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: Images in DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Mode are reproduced with an advanced grayscale level. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-rays, and for training and educational purposes. These projectors are not approved medical devices. They should not be used for actual medical diagnosis.
- Drawing Function with Optional Tablet (TB-1): The optional Hitachi wireless tablet and pen allows you to engage your audience by annotating over images shown on the projector.
- Multiple Lens Options: In addition to the one SL702 short throw standard lens, four optional lenses are available: FL701 fixed; ML703 middle throw; LL704 long throw; and UL705 ultra-long throw.
- Motorized Zoom, Focus and Lens Shift Control: Allows for greater range of installation possibilities. With the motorized function you can make fine adjustments through the remote control or RS232/IP device.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Display via USB: Simply plug and play using the USB port instead of the 15-pin D-sub VGA cable.
- MyButton: Four customizable buttons on the remote control allow users to create a shortcut for projector functions such as Information, Auto Keystone, Picture Mode etc.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label: A label is affixed to side of projector to more easily access and read the model name and serial number while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end users and auditors for instant accessibility.
- Template Function: Line templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard. There are four types of line templates to choose from.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN code will disable the projector.
- Wireless Presentation Ready: You can use a wireless network by connecting the projector to a computer using the optional USB wireless adapter part number USBWL11N. The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and the latest 11n.