The Hitachi CP-D32WN XGA Short Throw LCD Projector features an XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution and 3LCD, 3-chip technology that ensures authentic color reproduction in most lighting conditions. The CP-D32WN provides 3200 ANSI lumens of white output and color output brightness, as well as a sharp 3000:1 contrast ratio. This results in vivid and well defined presentations - even in excessive ambient light. The projector's lamp will last up to 5000 hours, while the hybrid filter lasts approximately 4000 hours.
The CP-D32WN is equipped with vertical keystone correction and a manual focus lens that supports short throw technology. You'll be able to project a 60" diagonal image from only about 20" away. If you want to project the maximum 100" diagonal image, you only need to set the projector about 3' from the wall or whiteboard that you're projecting the image onto. Some of the other convenient and useful features include a cloning function, USB PC-less presenting capabilities and compatibility with the Hitachi Projector Quick Connection App for iOS mobile devices.
For network connectivity, the CP-D32WN is equipped with an Ethernet jack, but it also supports wireless LAN connectivity when paired with the optional USB wireless adapter (sold separately). Once the projector is connected to your network, you'll be able to take advantage of features like PJMessenger, which allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. You can also set multiple security and identification measures including PIN lock, MyScreen and MyText.
To ensure flexible connections with source devices, the CP-D32WN features an HDMI input, dual VGA inputs (one of which supports component video with an optional adapter), a composite video input and more. There are several audio inputs as well, including a microphone input. Plus, you can play back audio using the built-in 10W mono speaker. There is an audio output as well in case you want to send your presentation's audio through larger speakers or even a PA system. The projector features USB connectivity as well. Plus, for maximum compatibility with different video systems, the CP-D32WN works with NTSC, PAL and SEACAM standards.
- Cloning Function: Copy configuration settings from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning can save almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory.
- ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes: Automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the screen. Also, automatically changes the brightness of the lamp if there is no change in the screen image. Using ImageCare technology, these features give optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- Projector Quick Connection iOS App: Our iOS application offers simple control options which include sending photo and document files and web site contents to the projector. Available for iPad® and iPhone® devices.
- Input Source Naming: Users can rename input sources in more descriptive terms instead of the factory default names.
- Microphone Input: A microphone can be used via the jack located on the input panel. Allows for more dynamic presentations even in standby mode.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Template Function: Line templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard. There are four types of line templates to choose from.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and the latest 11n.