Factory Refurbished Projector
Welcome to a world of brilliant, high quality widescreen display with the new WD620U-G DLP Projector. This WXGA projector gives you incredible brightness, ease-of-use and the reliability and durability you expect from Mitsubishi Electric. It’s ideal for long and short-distance presentations, so use it with confidence in the boardroom, classroom or conference room.
- Impressive widescreen WXGA provides a display area 1.3 times that of conventional XGA projectors
- Brilliant, crystal-clear images even when projection distance is short
- Visual PA broadcasting allows the simultaneous broadcast of important information to multiple rooms in school or office buildings and optional projector-control software connects projectors to the LAM so messages can be sent in real-time
- Energy and cost-saving, with stand-by (low) mode consuming less than 1 watt and airtight construction that eliminates the need for an intake filter under normal conditions
- 5000hr estimated lamp life when used in low lamp mode
- Silent 29dBA operation in low mode means your presentation will be heard without the distracting hum coming from the projector
This DLP projector is ideal for presenting in larger venues, with a brightness level of 4000 lumens and a 2000:1 contrast level. Whether at a tradeshow, conference or other large room setting, your presentation will be crisp and clear with the WD620U-G WXGA projector.
Built for convenience, the mobile projector features a top-loading lamp for simple and easy replacement. There’s never a need to move the entire projector to replace the lamp. The high-volume 10W built-in speaker eliminates the need for an external speaker. When used with a wireless microphone the Audio Mix feature reproduces the presenter’s voice loud and clear in real-time.
The DLP projector is designed for quality and performance. Built-in features provide convenience and usability you can count on and all components are quality-made. The WD620U comes with a 3-year parts and labor warranty and 3-year Express Replacement Assistance (ERA) program.