Ultra-Short Throw Projection... High-Brightness and Versatile Functionality
The PT-CW330U Ultra-Short Throw 1-Chip DLP Projector from Panasonic features high-brightness of 3100 lumens, which allows you to project images onto a large 80” screen with a short projection distance of 1.9’. This projector is especially effective in schools and business. The 3D projection makes events and exhibitions impressive and caters to a wide range of applications.
- PT-CW330 Series projectors can project images onto a wide 80-inch screen with a short projection distance of less than 2ft.1. As a result, there is no need to worry about the presenter’s shadow on the screen and glares from the projection light.
- The high brightness of up to 3,100lm and a high contrast ratio of 8,000:1 ensures bright and easy-to-see image projection for all kinds of environments while maintaining its effectiveness in brightly lit rooms.
- Additionally, the long lamp replacement cycle (4,000 hours) reduces the hassle and ongoing costs of maintenance, while minimizing environmental impact.
- Projecting onto a wall or screen makes it possible to take it from one room to another and the addition of the auto-calibration function and auto driver installation makes it easy to use without taking valuable time to set-up the projector.
- The entire line delivers surreal 3D images enabling for innovative and attractive presentations (DLP Link active-shutter 3D glasses sold separately).