Award-winning Supernova Screens are advanced optical front projection screens. Outfitted with high-contrast filters that absorb ambient light, Supernova Screens provide extraordinarily clear images even in brightly lit surroundings. Ideal for home theatre use, the Supernova Core allows viewers to achieve high-quality front projection without a dedicated darkened room. The Supernova Core delivers the superior image quality of optical rear projection with a front projection screen’s minimal space requirements and ease of installation. Supreme black levels are balanced with an ergonomic brightness level that prevents eyestrain and creates vivid images with full colour saturation and exceptional image detail.
The Supernova Core gives you a large, high-quality screen without a large investment. The screen is easily assembled by the installer on site by inserting metal rods into pockets on the back of the flexible screen material. These rods connect with adjustable hooks on the back of the frame to hold the screen up and keep the screen surface perfectly tensioned. The Supernova Core is available in two types of screen materials: ISF-certified Supernova 08-85 for high contrast and extreme viewing angles or Supernova 23-23 for high contrast and high brightness. The screen is intended to hang on the wall (wall mounts are included) and is compatible with all standard projectors.
- Optical front projection
- Projection in brightly lit environments
- Up to 7 times higher contrast than conventional front screens
- Award-winning screen technology
- High-quality screen in an economical frame construction
- Easy to assemble and install
- Compact transport crate for easy shipping
- Compatible with all standard projectors
- Screen sizes up to 120” in 16:9 and 110” in 16:10 format
- ISF-certified screen material available