Save big on this Factory Refurbished Model! Limited Availability.
Present with maximum impact and minimum distractions with the NEC U310W, an ultra short throw projector that delivers an extremely short throw distance solution for education (including interactive whiteboards) and corporate applications. With its ability to be mounted to the wall above the screen, this model completely eliminates shadows and glare typically found with standard projection systems. Additional features for the 3D Ready U310W include DLP® and DLP Link technologies from Texas Instruments and wide connectivity (HDMI and dual computer inputs).
- Ultra short throw lens (0.30:1 throw ratio) eliminates shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter’s eyes created by traditional front projection systems
- DLP® technology provides high-contrast images
- Comprehensive input/output panel, including HDMI
- 3D capability increases interactivity and expands applications in educational settings
- Extended lamp life with ECO ModeTM technology increases lamp life of up to 3000 hours, while lowering power consumption
- Virtual Remote allows a teacher/professor to control the projector from the computer desktop without using the physical remote control
- Remote monitoring and control of projector over network saves IT employee time and reduces costs related to projector operation