Save big on this Factory Refurbished Model! Limited Availability.
The NEC V260X is designed to provide higher brightness for meeting and conference rooms that have heavy ambient light but require a small projector. These lightweight mobile models are 3D Ready and include a 7W speaker, closed captioning and NEC’s Virtual Remote control software. Their VIDI technology, a Philips innovation designed to work in conjunction with the color wheel, uses a brilliant pulse to increase the brightness of the image and a dark pulse to increase the contrast ratio. Enhanced connectivity, including HDMI, dual computer inputs and RJ45, are clearly color-coded and labeled on the panel.
- Automatic Power ON via RGB (15-pin) input
- BrilliantColor™, including a 6-segment color wheel, provides accurate color reproduction
- Quick startup/cooling/shutdown minimizes projector setup and teardown between meetings
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- HDMI input connects you to high-definition sources
- Dual computer inputs ensure quick switching between presentations
- Crestron RoomView provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network