Save big on this Factory Refurbished Model! Limited Availability.
Go wide with your presentations with the NEC NP-M300W, a value-driven, eco-friendly portable projector ideal for education and small-to-medium-sized business environments. This 3000-lumen, widescreen model features enhanced technologies such as DICOM simulation, which allows medical school teachers to display accurate diagnostic images during lessons, and variable audio-out input for connecting to an external speaker or sound system and controlling both through the projector's remote. It was designed with the environment in mind with a carbon savings meter, extended lamp and filter life, and energy-saving features such as quick startup and direct power off. Whether in the classroom or boardroom, the NP-M300W's multitude of advanced technologies allows you to start up in seconds, connect with your audience and shut down with ease.
- HDMI input connects you to high-definition sources
- USB Viewer allows you to present without a PC using a USB flash drive
- Variable audio-out allows the remote control to adjust the volume of self-powered external speakers connected to the projector
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Integrated active lens cover mutes audio and video while lowering the lamp power to 25% to conserve energy
- Integrated RJ-45 and/or wireless LAN (optional) quickly connects to the LAN for control or image transmission
- Dual computer inputs ensure quick switching between presentations
- Virtually maintenance-free design includes improved 6000-hour filter life