Maximize your brightness during presentations with the NEC P501X, an entry-level professional installation projector loaded with eco-friendly and advanced technologies. Ideal for corporate boardrooms, higher education classrooms and government training rooms, this model delivers remarkable brightness (5000 lumens) and features built-in wall color correction, wired and optional wireless networking, closed captioning and up to 6000 hours of lamp life (in ECO Mode™). The P501X touts an active lens cover, which hides content, mutes audio and lowers lamp brightness to 25%, allowing you to maximize the effectiveness of your presentations.
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP) ensures quick switching between presentations
- 4000:1 Contrast Ratio creating extremely detailed images
- Four audio inputs make it easy to add sound to enhance every presentation
- Powerful 16W speakers provide volume needed for large rooms
- Built in cornerstone correction including Pincushion and Barrel correction
- Vertical lens shift enables flexible projector placement
- IEU Lite (Image Express Utility Lite) for audio and video transmission from a computer to the projector over the network