A powerhouse projector packed with essential features, NEC's PE401H is designed for conference and class rooms utilizing the latest 1080p DLP chip set from TI. This model is affordable with essential features, including 3D Ready technology on the HDMI inputs, high-contrast images (2000:1) from the latest Texas Instruments DLP(R) engine featuring BrilliantColor™technology with improved color accuracy. A flexible input panel, color-coded and clearly labeled, connects peripherals using VGA, Dual HDMI, and composite inputs.
- Dual HDMI inputs (with HDCP) ensures quick switching between presentations
- Brilliant Color™ technology advanced video processing from Texas Instruments delivers more vibrant and realistic colors and blacks richer with detail
- Native 1080p (1920x1080) resolution
- Intelligent Driving Scheme (IDS2) technology has been adopted to extend the lamp life of the projector up to 3300 hours in ECO Mode and 2500 hours normal
- ECO mode technology extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership
- 10-step image magnification
- Built-in closed captioning