The REALiS WUX4000 is a high-performance WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution installation projector employing Canon's AISYS-enhanced LCOS technology and interchangeable Genuine Canon lenses to deliver spectacularly clear and rich images. This new model also offers 4000 lumens of brightness, ease of installation and maintenance, and powered lens shift which can be operated in both vertical and horizontal directions.
The REALiS WUX4000 is an ideal large venue projector, suitable for corporate board and conference rooms, educational institutions, museums, galleries, photo studios, and houses of worship.
Other features of this widescreen projector include an HDMI terminal (version 1.3 deep color) for projection of high-quality digital images and uncompressed 1080p video, as well as a built-in network connection (RJ-45) for remote network operation. The projector's expanded color space and advanced optics mean that the 4000 lumens of the REALiS WUX5000 bring razor-sharp, brilliant results, without the need to 'over specify' the lumens required to compensate for loss in brightness typically associated with wide or long throw lenses.
The REALiS WUX4000 is the perfect choice for installations in large settings which require high-resolution images with exceptional detail, clarity and contrast.
- Native Widescreen WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- AISYS-Enhanced LCOS Technology
- 4000 Lumens with a 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Four Optional Genuine Canon Interchangeable Lenses
- Motorized Lens Shift
- Ease of Installation and Maintenance
- Advanced Color Management System
- Full 10-Bit Color
- Versatile Connectivity including HDMI and Network Terminals
- Advanced Image Quality Adjustments