Ultra Short Throw... Now Bundled with a Wall Mount
NEC’s UM330W-WK includes the 3300-lumen UM330W ultra short throw projector and NP04WK1 wall mount kit. This model delivers an extremely short throw distance for education and corporate applications. A complete interactive projector solution can be created using the optional NP02Wi eBeam interactive system. With its ability to be mounted to the wall directly above the screen on which it projects, this model helps eliminate the shadows and glare typically found with standard projection systems. The UM330W projector includes a powerful 16W speaker, closed captioning and RJ-45 for remote management over a network, and its input panel includes dual HDMI, VGA and a microphone input to amplify the presenter’s voice.
- Ultra short throw lens (0.36:1 throw ratio) helps eliminate shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter’s eyes created by traditional front projection systems
- Comprehensive input/output panel, including dual HDMI, VGA and a microphone input
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Virtual Remote allows a presenter to control the projector from the computer desktop without using the physical remote control
- Remote monitoring and control of projector over network saves IT employee time and reduces costs related to projector operation
- Optional eBeam interactive system allows for annotation and collaboration on a whiteboard locally or via web meetings