Video walls that every company can afford, and every person will notice.
With the UE Series, video walls will be sharp, clear, near-seamless and affordable. Bezels are as thin as 10.4mm from bezel to bezel, for more image and less bezel in your video walls. Screen quality is outstanding, with 1920 x 1080 resolution, ultra-fast 240Hz panel refresh rates and Samsung picture technology. Displays are also 3D-capable (with optional 3D glasses).
- High-Definition Picture - LED backlight, up to 420 nits brightness, 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, 16:9 widescreen, 5000:1 contrast ratio and 178? horizontal and vertical viewing angles deliver amazing images.
- Lower TCO - LED technology consumes an average of 40% less power, for lower total cost of ownership. LED technology also contains no mercury, which is easier on the environment.
- Ultra-Smooth Motion Graphics - Ultra-fast 240Hz panel refresh rate and 4ms response time deliver smooth motion.
- 3D-Capable Display (with optional 3D glasses) - Increases your messaging options.
- Thin Bezels - Bezels on the UE46A are just 5.2mm (0.2") or 10.4mm (0.4") bezel-to-bezel, for sophisticated good looks and near-seamless video walls.
- Ultra-Slim 29.9mm (1.18”) Chassis - The stylishly thin chassis helps simplify installation, and makes it suitable for most locations.
- MagicInfo Lite - Samsung software lets you plug-and-play content with a USB thumb drive loaded with PowerPoint® files, videos, images or more, and quickly schedule content in a matter of minutes.
- 3-Year Warranty - Longer protection with greater reliability than consumer TVs.
Ultra-slim chassis and thin bezel
USB thumb drive plug/play feature with MagicInfo Lite signage software
400 x 400mm VESA standard wall-mount interface