The VP-2x2 is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and balanced stereo audio signals. It can route either or both inputs to either or both outputs simultaneously.
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Control - Front panel & RS-232 (K-Router Windows-based Kramer software is included).
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button - Executes multiple switches all at once. Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter.
High Bandwidth - 400MHz (- 3dB) fully loaded
Control - Front panel & RS-232 (K-Router Windows - based software is included)
Front Panel Control Lockout
Take Button - Execute multiple switches all at once
Audio Breakaway Switching
Desktop Size - Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-80 adapter
Any professional display system requiring a true 2x2 matrix operation
Multimedia and presentation source and acceptor selection
Remote monitoring of computer activity in schools and businesses