Ideal for installations in classrooms or conference rooms, the BrightLink 485Wi Interactive Projector from Epson offers the perfect solution - all at the perfect price. These budget-friendly ultra-short-throw projectors minimize shadow interference and glare, to ensure optimum viewing of your presentations. It can be mounted only 12.2" (0.3 m) away from the board, and the projected WXGA image can get as large as 100" (2.5 m) diagonal with no shadow interference. The PowerLite 485Wi is equipped with a microphone input and a premium 16W speaker to enhance any lesson with captivating audio.
- Now two users can work simultaneously, or independently, with dual pen support and Epson's Easy Interactive Tools (EIT2) Software. Students can work together seamlessly to share ideas and information. Increase the value and utilization of your multimedia devices. Use built-in annotation tools, or connect via a wired or wireless LAN to unlock powerful new features. Annotate over the network, from an iPad / iPhone / iPod touch, DVD / Blu-ray player or document camera. You can even annotate without any device at all; use the built-in tools PC-free. Teachers are free to connect existing resources already in their environment, while inviting students up to engage directly with the content.
- Display and control content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with the iProjection App and any nearby wireless or networked projector. This free application allows road warriors to travel light and present from their mobile devices. For teachers, it makes it easy to walk around the class and still be able to share engaging content - larger-than-life. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your iOS content to the big screen. Expand the possibilities with one projector. With the flexibility of BrightLink, you have the choice to mount your projector on a wall or table, instantly transforming walls or tabletops into interactive learning surfaces. Educators can use BrightLink in small-group learning centers or as student workstations.
- While interactive whiteboards are limited to a predetermined height and width, BrightLink has no such constraints. Set the size of the interactive area to fit your available space (60-100" (1.5-2.5 m)). Use one type of hardware to fit in various types of spaces, and reduce the complexity and cost of managing and maintaining multiple types of equipment.
- These BrightLink projectors feature 3100 lumens of color and white light output for bright, vibrant, colorful images. And, unlike DLP interactive projectors that decrease in brightness when interactivity is in use, BrightLink consistently shines bright. For interactive lesson plans, presentations and video, rich color and detail are critical - that's why it's more important than ever to understand that color light output is an essential ingredient in achieving optimum performance.
- BrightLink works on almost any surface - an existing whiteboard, a flat wall, a chalkboard with dry-erase paint or a table. Interactive capabilities are built into the projector and not into a board; almost any surface will work. Teachers were thrilled to learn they can keep using their dry-erase boards with the BrightLink projector. Save money by not having to hassle with uninstalling perfectly good boards. Epson's Easy Interactive Tools (EIT2) is an intuitive and easy-to-learn annotation software program designed to get users up and running in minutes. Included free with the BrightLink 485Wi, Easy Interactive Tools is both Windows and Mac compatible and can be installed on as many computers as needed. Available in 34 different languages, EIT2 enables users to save annotations as pdf, jpg, bmp or png files. It also features an on-screen keyboard, magnifying glass, spotlight and shade tool, as well as document camera mode for instantly importing live images into interactive lesson plans.
- Unlock the full potential of network-ready BrightLink projectors by attaching to your LAN via a wired or wireless connection. Network-connected BrightLink projectors not only allow users to present visual and audio content over the LAN, but also to annotate on network content using BrightLink's instant annotation tools. With EasyMP Monitor software, IT administrators can configure and monitor the status of their networked projectors, including the remote viewing of power status, lamp hours and temperature / filter conditions.