This projector has less than 1000 Hours of use on the lamp.
These projectors were all used in a local school district. We installed newer projectors in the school and offered them a good trade in value for these projectors. We have cleaned them up, certified that they are in good working order, AND we're offering a 30 day warranty to guarentee their quality. We are a direct and authorized NEC dealer and we also have an authorized NEC service center on site.
The bright, high resolution VT580 is the perfect choice for people who require the clearest images. Whether in a conference room or classroom, the VT580 allows you to set up in a flash. High XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and 2000 lumens combine to give you a clear, crisp image. Advanced features such as VORTEX Technology Plus and Advanced AccuBlend enable easy adjustments and image fine tuning, making your presentation visually pleasing and unique. The VT580 also features broad connectivity for easier use. Dual computer inputs double your space, while Autosense technology automatically syncs with any computer signal and features one touch image optimization. However you choose to use it, the high quality performance of the VT580 Multimedia Projector ensures positive results.
- Plug and play intuitive setup and operation.
- Quick start up lets you begin presenting in seconds.
- Bright images easily viewed in any application.
- Versatile color-coded connections to computer, video sources and external monitor.
- Lightweight design for easy transport.
- Automatic keystone correction SquareShot™ technology instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen (VT580).
- Autosense™ intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features onetouch image optimization.
- One touch source changes and complete menu control using the intuitive projector keypad.