The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Christie delivers brightness, versatility, reliability and affordability in this latest addition to the Christie family of display solutions.
The Roadster HD10K-M, at 9500 ANSI lumens (dual lamps, 350W), offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 1320W giving you full brightness while using less power.
The Roadster HD10K-M has 1920 x 1080 native resolution and a variable contrast ratio of 2500-10,000:1 using dynamic iris (Full on, Full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
The M Series expanded suite of high-quality lenses includes two new zoom lenses – all with true Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) capabilities.
With the consistency of DLP® technology, the Christie M Series offers reliable, affordable, dual- mercury lamp brightness, in the smallest chassis in its class. Combined with the additional standard features, expanded lens suite and world-renowned Christie service, the Christie M Series provides high performance and peace of mind for all users.
- True HD native resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 9500 ANSI lumens (10,450 center lumens)
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 dynamic iris (Full on, Full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
- At maximum brightness (9500 ANSI lumens), the projector draws a maximum power of 1320W
- Smallest chasis in its class
- Dual Mercury lamps (350W)
- 2 High Definition input channels that allow 4:4:4 HD signals
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ Image Warping and Edge-Blending
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Motorized yellow notch filter
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Dynamic Iris
- Audience events
- Broadcast studios
- Houses of worship