A Projection Screen To Enhance The Architecture, Not Hide It.
Wed 16, March 2016 AV News
Installing a traditional screen in a room with cathedral ceilings and beautiful architecture may feel like a compromise requiring a lot of black drop to accommodate an appropriate screen viewing height.
The Wireline Advantage is for large venues, and uses thin steel cables up to 29 feet (8.8m) instead of black drop to lower the screen to an appropriate viewing height. The result is stunning with a large display that is almost invisibly suspended at the right viewing height, leaving the architecture of the room exposed.The extra step of finishing the screen with trim is also eliminated because the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling. Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, and the Wireline™ Advantage® screen features simple in ceiling installation.
- Up to 29’ of cable to accommodate appropriate viewing height in rooms with high ceilings
- Available without trim flange for non-ceiling recessed applications
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- UL Plenum rated case
- Standard with radio frequency motor and hand-held remote
- Optional radio frequency control accessories include single channel wall switch, dry contact interface, and RS-232 interface
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
CLICK HERE to browse all of the Da-Lite Wireline Screens!
Have Questions? Contact one of our Sales Team members at 888-525-6696, and we'll be happy to assist.