The Customer Service Department at Projector SuperStore can be contacted directly through our toll-free number, 1-888-525-6696, x 217. We offer a variety of services when problems
arise with pre- and post-sales. Contact our Customer Service Department to obtain an RMA number, ask questions about the information below, or to obtain help with a freight discrepancy.
At ProjectorSuperStore, our goal is to ensure your total satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you aren't satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Projector SuperStore within 30 days of the purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 5 business days of receipt of merchandise. Some restrictions apply.
Requests for DOA (Dead On Arrival) Return Authorization numbers must be made within 10 days from the invoice date. Any product returned as DOA and subsequently found not to be defective will be returned to the customer with outbound shipping costs to be paid by the customer or a 25% restocking fee will be assessed. DOA product must be returned in the original manufacturer's box and packaging with all peripherals and accessories intact. Different terms and conditions may apply to DOA returns based on certain manufacturer's specific terms and conditions.
If you have a product that is damaged by a carrier or lost in transit, or you have an incomplete shipment from Projector SuperStore, you must contact the Customer Service Department. No matter what the condition of the product, you must sign for the shipment and note any discrepancies/exceptions on the carrier's Delivery Receipt. FAILURE TO NOTE ANY DISCREPANCIES FOR A SHIPMENT MAY CAUSE YOUR CLAIM TO BE DENIED.
Requests to research a Freight Discrepancy must be made within 10 days from the invoice date. If they are requested past 10 days, we will be unable to honor your request. Some carriers limit the time we can report a Freight Claim to them; therefore, some freight issues may have additional time restrictions.
When reporting a discrepancy, you must include the following information:
- Sales Order or Invoice Number
- Serial Number
- Product Code (If the product is a kit, please reference each component part number.)
- Exact Condition of Product/Box (If received)
- Tracking Number (If not received)
- Quantity Ordered
- How Credit is to be Applied
When returned, a technician will check the product(s) and note its condition.
Note when the product was sent back, who sent it back, and any other information that might prove useful if discrepancies arise. Keep a copy of your Return Authorization packing slip with your RMA number noted. All credit memos reference this number. If you have a dispute, please notify Customer Service immediately. Verify any fees when receiving your RMA number. Although we strive to ship all orders correctly the first time, mis-shipments may occur. If you receive an item you did not order, it may be returned to ProjectorSuperStore at no charge.
A Projector SuperStore invoice number is required to obtain an RMA number. Requests for RMA numbers due to Projector SuperStore errors must be made within 10 days of the invoice date or it will not be authorized. If requested, ProjectorSuperStore will replace the mis-shipped product. In addition, a Shipment Call Tag will be issued to pick up mis-shipped product from your location. Returns due to Projector SuperStore error may still be requested after 10 days past the invoice date, however, different terms and conditions will apply.
Other Terms and Conditions
- RMA requests must be made within 10 days of the invoice date. Returns must be received by Projector SuperStore within 30 days of the issuance of an RMA number. Otherwise, Projector SuperStore will return the product to you with outbound shipping costs to be paid by you. Projector SuperStore may also choose to keep the product and assess a restocking fee of 25% above and beyond any other applicable fees.
- All product returned to ProjectorSuperStore must be complete and in the original manufacturer's box and packaging, with all peripherals and accessories including registration card in undamaged, clean and brand-new re-sell-able condition.
- Any damages or missing items will incur a higher restocking fee.
- Credit for returns will always be at the invoice price .
- We require a valid Projector SuperStore invoice number referencing the specific item to be returned before we will issue an RMA number.
- Product that is used or is found to be not re-stockable for any reason will be returned to you at your expense (outbound shipping costs). If product is found to be damaged by your carrier, you will be contacted by Customer Service to make arrangements with your carrier to pick up the product and to file your claim.
- An RMA number must be obtained before you return a product for any reason. Product received without a valid RMA number (such as refused shipments) is subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the total credit, above and beyond any other applicable fees, or may be returned to you at your expense. Projector SuperStore will not be liable for any loss or damage to unauthorized returns.
- Projector SuperStore reserves the right to refuse returns of certain products due to manufacturer restrictions.
- Projector SuperStore must be notified within 30 days from your return authorization date if you have sent us product and have not received credit. Signed proof of delivery to our facility will be required before we can begin our research. Requests received over 30 days from your return authorization date may cause your credit to be forfeited.
- We are very liberal at Projector Superstore on returns and make every effort to meet your needs, however some items are non-returnable. From time-to-time a special case may arise and we will be happy to discuss each return request on a case-by-case issue.
Return Procedure/ Shipping Instructions
- To obtain an RMA number, call Customer Service at 1-888-525-6696 or email your sales representative.
- To ensure a speedy and accurate credit, Customer Service will provide a Return Authorization shipping address and the RMA number referenced to use as your shipping label. DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX, ProjectorSuperStore reserves the right to assess a fee for product that requires re-boxing.
- Please return the product, freight prepaid, to the address provided to you. Some returns will be directed to the manufacturer's warehouse rather than our own.
- Be sure the RMA number is clearly noted on the return shipping label
- Returns must be shipped freight prepaid. Collect shipments will be considered an unauthorized return and will be sent back at the customers expense.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. We highly recommend using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring your return shipment.
- There will be a $50.00 re-boxing fee (in addition to any applicable restocking fee) for products not returned in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for refunds to be processed and credited to your account.