The new vision for multimedia projection
Your best ideas deserve to be showcased. So do ours. Introducing the innovative RICOH PJX6180N, a high-grade installation projection system designed specifically for larger venues, including lecture halls, auditoriums, conference rooms and more. It offers incredible brightness, user-friendly controls and multiple connectivity options to bring a wide range of multimedia content to life. The versatile projector is equipped to adapt to your needs quickly, without compromising image quality or your budget. Whether used as a standalone device or as part of an integrated Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy, the innovative projection system is backed by Ricoh’s world-class service and support.
- The Ricoh PJ X6180N delivers up to 6000 lumens output with 1024 x 768 XGA native resolution and a contrast ratio of 2000:1 for incredible brightness in all lighting conditions on screens from 30 inches to 500 inches.
- With 3LCD technology, it can boost color reproductions to life-like levels. Plus, it supports 10-Bit video processing to project graphics and moving images with superior clarity.
- Choose from five interchangeable lenses that can be swapped with ease to adapt to everchanging environments. Options even include an ultra-short throw lens and a 2x zoom lens to ensure excellent projection in any size room.
- With Keystone Correction Image Adjustment, the projector balances images automatically to minimize distortion. Plus, it has Geometric Correction, which delivers exceptional results when projecting onto curved or irregular surfaces. Users can even use this data to project a single image using multiple projectors.
- The 360-degree installation angle enables tilt-free vertical projection. With a vertical/horizontal lens shift, users can make adjustments to the projected images without moving the device or compromising image quality.
- The Edge Blending tool adjusts for brightness disparities at the seams where projected images overlap to present a more uniform, consistent display.
- Choose from a wide range of audio Choose from a wide range of audio and video terminals — including HDMI and DisplayPort — to connect to multimedia and high-definition devices via a single cable.and video terminals — including HDMI and DisplayPort — to connect to multimedia and high-definition devices via a single cable.
- The Ricoh PJ X6180N features multiple connectivity options, including Ethernet and a USB port.
- Users can carry their presentations with them via memory cards or USB-compliant devices and can present with or without a PC.
- The system also offers wireless LAN for convenient and hassle-free installation without cables.
- The Ricoh PJ X6180N is engineered with Eco Mode — this user-selectable feature limits energy consumption during operation and extends lamp replacement time up to 4,000 hours.
- Eco Mode works quietly at about 31 dB to ensure the message is heard loud and clear above anything else.