- Brightness rating up to 3,200 lumens
- Innovative Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology produces a high-contrast ratio of 2100:1 for brilliant images in virtually any lighting environment.
- Includes WXGA native resolution which allows for more information to be displayed in widescreen format with crisp lines and stunning clarity when connected to digital and video cameras and DVD players.
- Offers intuitive controls and flexible installation so more users can project brighter, clearer images in more places. Simply follow the on-screen prompts to start your presentation in seconds.
- Access key functions at the projector or with the remote control, and manage presentations with ease. Plus, the automated Keystone Correction Image Adjustment feature balances the projected image and compensates for image distortion to ensure crisp images in any setting.
- Comes with Wall Color Correction to adjust the color of images to ensure clear lines and vibrant colors, whether on white, gray, beige, green or blackboard surfaces.
- In addition to easily accessible standard audio and video terminals, this projection system also includes HDMI input for single-cable connection to a wide range of high-definition devices for incredible displays between 30 and 300 inches.
- The built-in, 5 watt speaker offers ample volume and excellent clarity to enhance the user experience in small to midsize rooms.
- Field sequential 3D images can be viewed using the optional 3D glasses for conventional Blu-ray Disc 3D applications through an external converter.
- The PJ WX5140 can display images about 5 seconds after being powered on and can be shut down immediately without residual noise.
- Includes an Eco Mode button that adjusts lamp brightness in relation to the projected image — using less energy to display darker images and standard power for images that need more brightness. This innovative feature also extends lamp life.
- Manage your content seamlessly from desktop to conference room with wired LAN network compatibility.
- Standard PJLink Management software allows administrators to manage multiple projector via the network —including other brands of projectors. Use it to power the unit on or off and configure LAN and other settings from any networked computer.