The Hitachi CP-X5022WN offers 5,000 lumens brightness and XGA resolution, network compatibility via wired or wireless connection (wireless connection is available with the optional USBWL11N wireless adapter) and can be remotely controlled via a local area network (LAN). Equipped with Hitachi's exclusive Eco Mode and ImageCare energy-saving technology that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. They provide up to a 3000:1 contrast ratio for vivid colors, bold graphics and crisp text.
The new Collegiate Series projectors offer the unique DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Simulation Mode, which reproduces images with an advanced grayscale level. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, X-rays,and for training and educational purposes. The projectors Perfect Fit 2 feature enables the user to adjust the images individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 also provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 projects images to correctly fit the screen quickly and easily. Also available is horizontal and vertical lens shift, which eases installation.
The new Collegiate Series models provide a full array of A/V connectivity options including HDMI, component, composite and S-video inputs, with RGB inputs and outputs, audio connections, and an RS-232C port for integrated A/V system control. Hitachi's wired and wireless switcher solutions provide an expanded source selection and switching options for connected devices. The switcher is sold as an optional accessory that provides 1080p 30fps wireless via WHDI for both video and audio. Also available is Hitachi's Projector Quick Connection iPad App offers full projection control and the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents with iOS systems (Apple's iPad and iPhone).
The projectors unique Cloning Function allows configuration settings to be copied from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning saves almost all projector settings such as gamma and keystoning via USB memory. The projectors also feature Hitachi's PC-Less Presentation feature that enables users to project images directly from a USB drive or other USB source.
- Cloning Function: Copy configuration settings from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning can save almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory.
- ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: Images in DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Mode are reproduced with an advanced grayscale level. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-rays, and for training and educational purposes. These projectors are not approved medical devices. They should not be used for actual medical diagnosis.
- Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes: Automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the screen. Also, automatically changes the brightness of the lamp if there is no change in the screen image. Using ImageCare technology, these features give optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Projector Quick Connection iPad® App: Our iOS application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad® and iPhone® devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL11N wireless adapter.
- Wired and Wireless Switcher Solutions: Multifunctional switcher operates in conjunction with the receiver to provide expanded source selection and switching options for connected devices. The switcher is sold as an optional accessory that can provide 1080p 30 fps wireless via WHDI for both video and audio.
- Easily Stackable: Using the lens shift and the perfect fit you can easily stack two units for two times the light output.
- Microphone Input: A microphone can be used via the jack located on the input panel. Allows for more dynamic presentations even in standby mode.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. There is also a slideshow function. This feature also supports the following file types: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, AVI, and MOV — frame rate is under 12fps 640 x 480.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label: A label is affixed to side of projector to more easily access and read the model name, serial number and MAC address while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end users and auditors for instant accessibility.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN code will disable the projector.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and the latest 11n.