As part of Hitachi's Collegiate Series, the CP-WX4022WN combines WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution with super-bright 4,000 ANSI lumens white/color light output for a stunning visual achievement. It can transform classrooms, lecture halls, and auditoriums into true learning centers. Packed with advanced features like wireless networking capabilities and reduced fan noise, the CP-X4022WN projector helps you present your ideas clearly and effectively, whether you are presenting to colleagues, customers or students. The CP-X4022WN offers excellent image quality, built-in security and great portability.
The CP-WX4022WN is easily stackable which enables you to place one projector on top of another to project the same image from both onto a screen for added brightness. Plus, Hitachi's Intelligent Eco Mode with ImageCare combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings for a lower cost of ownership.
For added peace of mind, Hitachis CP-WX4022WN is also backed by a generous warranty and our world-class service and support programs.
- Cloning Function: Copy configuration settings from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning can save almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory.
- ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- DICOM® Simulation Mode: Images in DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Mode are reproduced with an advanced grayscale level. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-rays, and for training and educational purposes. These projectors are not approved medical devices. They should not be used for actual medical diagnosis.
- Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes: Automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the screen. Also, automatically changes the brightness of the lamp if there is no change in the screen image. Using ImageCare technology, these features give optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Projector Quick Connection iPad® App: Our iOS application offers full projector control and also provides the capability to display photos, document files and web site contents. Available for iPad® and iPhone® devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL11N wireless adapter.
- Wired and Wireless Switcher Solutions: Multifunctional switcher operates in conjunction with the receiver to provide expanded source selection and switching options for connected devices. The switcher is sold as an optional accessory that can provide 1080p 30 fps wireless via WHDI for both video and audio.
- Easily Stackable: Using the lens shift and the perfect fit you can easily stack two units for two times the light output.
- Microphone Input: A microphone can be used via the jack located on the input panel. Allows for more dynamic presentations even in standby mode.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. There is also a slideshow function. This feature also supports the following file types: JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, AVI, and MOV — frame rate is under 12fps 640 x 480.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send announcements out to multiple units.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi’s suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label: A label is affixed to side of projector to more easily access and read the model name, serial number and MAC address while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end users and auditors for instant accessibility.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN code will disable the projector.
- Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL11N). The adapter supports IEEE802.11b/g and the latest 11n.