The exceptionally quiet motor gives it an edge over similarly priced screens. Quiet "up" and "down" operation makes the Advantage more professional in appearance as well as less distracting to your audience.
The Silent Motor feature assures ultra quiet operation - a must for libraries, schools, hospitals and corporate boardrooms.
The Advantage Electrol has several options which make it a great choice for schools, lecture halls, libraries and corporate environments. Because it can be installed during the construction phase of your office, there is no pressure to buy a "finished" screen while budgets may still be on the table. The option of many remote controls also adds to its flexibility.
- Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage
- The Silent Motor feature assures ultra quiet operation - a must for libraries, schools, hospitals and corporate boardrooms.
- Handsome finished white aluminum case provides a clean look and allows easy installation of ceiling tiles
- Standard with a Decora style three position wall switch
- UL Plenum Rated case
- Matte White fabric up to and including 10' high will be seamless; Glass Beaded fabric up to and including 8' high will be seamless; Video Spectra 1.5 and High Contrast
- Matte White fabric are available in sizes up to 8' high; High Power fabric is available in sizes up to 9'x12' and will be seamless up to 6' high