The Panasonic PT-VW340ZU LCD projector is a smaller, lighter, smarter way to share your ideas. The PT-VW340 Series ranks high in the portable projector category with a high brightness ranging from 3,700 lumens and also incorporates a variable iris that produces a high contrast of 3,000:1 - all of which combines to provide brighter, sharper projection for versatile situations.
The PT-VW340 Series has a maximum lamp replacement cycle of 6,000 hours. The air filter also has a replacement cycle of 6,000 hours. This reduces maintenance hassles for long periods of use, and helps to lower maintenance costs and reduce environmental impact.
Panasonic’s Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
- 1.6x Zoom Lens Allows Flexible Installation: When projecting onto a 100-inch wide screen, the 1.6x zoom lens lets the PT-VW340ZUsupport a wide range of projection distances, from 2.5 to 4.1 meters (8.2 to 13.5 feet).
- Corner Keystone Correction Enables Angled Projection: All you need to do is designate four points as the corners of the projected image, and this function easily carries out horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
- Auto Input Signal Search: The Auto Input Signal Search function automatically detects the input signal and selects the input channel based on the signal. This function lets you start a presentation without any complicated setup required.
- Input Guidance Function: If the input signal cannot be detected, the Input Guidance function will display connection instructions on the projector screen, for easy setup.
- Color-board and Blackboard modes: Color-board and Blackboard modes adjust the colors to make high-quality projection possible in rooms that don’t have a screen.
- Side-by-Side and P-in-P Function for Effective Presentations and Lectures: Two different image sources can be simultaneously displayed onto a single screen. You can also switch to P-in-P (Picture-in-Picture) mode anddisplay a sub-window onto the main screen. The sub-window can be positioned at any of the four corners (upper left, upper right, lower left, lower right) to expand the usable area as only a wide-screen projector can do.
- 10-Watt Speakers and a Microphone Input Enables Audio Playback Directly from the Projector: This portable projector features high-output 10-watt speakers that produce a high sound volume without requiring external speakers. They also feature a microphone input terminalthat allows microphone sounds to be output from the projector. These features make presentations even more effective.
- Easy Lamp and Air Filter Replacement: For easier maintenance, you can replace the lamp from the top and the air filter from the side, even after the projector is installed on the ceiling. This eliminates the need to detach the projector from its mounting bracket in ceiling-mounted applications.
- RoHS Compliant: All Panasonic projectors comply with the standards of the RoHS Directive.