The projector provides a variety of connectivity options including HDMI, dual VGA computer ports and more. There's also an Ethernet jack for network connectivity, which supports Crestron software for remote control of the projector from a network connected PC. The projector has an audio output jack as well. Other features include a built-in 10W mono speaker, a serial RS-232C terminal for external control, and a powerful 1.6x zoom lens. The unit is compatible with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video systems as well.
- Brightness of 4200 ANSI Lumens & 4000:1 Contrast Ratio: The PT-VX410ZU is an LCD projector with 1024 x 768 XGA native resolution. Plus, a 4000:1 contrast ratio and brightness of 4200 ANSI lumens support clear and bright projecting for a variety of viewing situations and applications.
- 6000-Hour Lamp & Filter Life: The projector's lamp and filter life reduce maintenance hassles and ensure a low total cost of ownership (TCO) with a max lamp replacement cycle of 6000 hours and a max filter life of 6000 hours.
- Panasonic Daylight View Basic Technology: Panasonic's Daylight View Basic technology produces sharp, easy-to-read images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas that were previously difficult to see in bright rooms.
- Quiet Noise Level: The projector's quiet noise level keeps fan noise down to just 29 dB when using the Eco-Mode. This helps prevent interruptions during meetings or classes.
- 1.6x Zoom Lens: A powerful 1.6x zoom supports a wide range of projection distances, for more flexible installation.
- Corner Keystone Correction: Corner keystone correction enables angled projection by designating four corners of the projected image.
- Built-In Speaker & Mic Input: A built-in high-output 10W mono 1.57" (4cm) speaker and a microphone input jack enable audio playback directly from the projector for more effective presentations.
- Supports Crestron & AMX Network Connectivity: The wired LAN terminal provides remote monitoring and control. It also supports Crestron Connected application software, which allows you to control multiple projectors from a personal computer connected to the network. It is AMX DD compliant as well.
- Standby power consumption as low as 0.4W
- Auto input signal search
- Input guidance function
- Color-board and blackboard modes
- Direct power off
- Eco-conscious design
- Fixed 9:1 optical axis shift
- Projector identification system for up to six projectors