Seamlessly present to your audience using the NEC M352WS, a widescreen, value-driven and eco-friendly portable projector which uses the latest DLP(R) technology from Texas Instruments. This model delivers an ideal short throw distance solution for education (including interactive whiteboards) and corporate applications, and offers 3500 lumens to deliver remarkably bright images. With advanced connectivity, including HDMI and USB inputs, and wired and wireless (optional) networking options, the M352WS benefits users requiring maintenance-free design and envronmentally conscious features.
- Easy wireless communication enhances portability.
- Maintenance free design eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing filters.
- Short throw lens eliminates shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter’s eyes created by traditional front projection systems
- Variable audio-out allows the remote control to adjust the volume of self-powered external speakers connected to the projector
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption with Constant Brightness which prevents the usual drop in brightness over time while maximizing lamp life.
- Dual computer inputs ensure quick switching between presentations
- Filter free with shielded engine eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing filters
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations