- Control security and limit user access with the password-setting feature and prevent mistakes while operating the PJ Series projection systems with the Key Lock function.
- Use the convenient Blackboard Mode to make subtle projection enhancements specifically designed to improve clarity when projecting on colored surfaces such as a blackboard or a green, black, brown, blue or beige wall.
- Deliver effective presentations with the Mute and Freeze buttons on the remote control. Temporarily mute the sound or freeze the action to drive home your presentation or to create an environment for interactive audience participation.
- HDMI Terminal: Present high-definition movies and animations for greater impact from DVD and Blu-Ray players.
- USB Terminal: Use a USB memory device and eliminate the need to connect to a PC.
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet Interface: Connect to a local area network (LAN) for remote setup, monitoring and presentations from wired or wirelessly-connected PCs.
- Audio In/Audio Out Terminals: Receive audio input signals from external sources—including DVD players—when a separate channel for sound is required. With the Audio Out Terminal, you can connect external speakers for stereo and to increase volume.
- S-Video Terminal: Project images from DVDs, camcorders, VCRs and more that use S-Video signals.
- Computer 1 In Terminal: The primary connection for laptop use, the Computer 1 In Terminal uses a 15-pin interface for RGB signal input.
- Computer 2 In Terminal: Establish a second computer or RGB video device connection when multiple presenters connect to a laptop or when presentations are stored on different computers. The terminal also acts as a Monitor Out connection for simultaneous presentation to an audience and on the presenter's computer.
- Computer 2/Monitor Out Switch: Controls the funtion of the Computer 2 In Terminal. Push the switch to the left to allow the Computer 2 In Terminal to function as a second video input source—push to the right to monitor the presentation.
- Video Terminal: A single-pin connection for older VCR and camcorder devices.
- Control Terminal: Control meeting room environments such as automatic lighting, raising and lowering screens, and window shade control when connecting the projector to external systems.
- Built-In 1 Watt Speaker: Eliminates the need for external equipment. Volume is adjustable with the remote control or control panel selection keys.
- Antitheft Lock Slot: Attach a safety cable in the slot to prevent theft or movement of the projector.