The Hitachi CP-EX250N LCD Projector is a fully-featured 2,700 lumens XGA projector with a native resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels. It can be attached to a local area network using an Ethernet cable. Connectivity includes HDMI and VGA inputs for flexibility.
The CP-EX250N is part of Hitachi's Education Series. It combines an array of advanced features in a compact, portable design suited for classrooms of any size. The model features a high contrast ratio, long lamp life and vertical keystone correction. Hitachi's Intelligent Eco Mode with ImageCare combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings for a lower total cost of ownership. For added peace of mind, the CP-EX250N is backed by a generous warranty and Hitachi's service and support programs.
- ImageCare Technology: ImageCare is a lamp power control function that combines optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings by decreasing energy usage, improving contrast ratio and lengthening lamp life. The result is a lower total cost of ownership and decreased maintenance cost.
- Intelligent Eco and Saver Modes: Automatically changes the brightness of the lamp according to the brightness level of the screen. Also, automatically changes the brightness of the lamp if there is no change in the screen image. Using ImageCare technology, these features give optimal picture performance with maximum energy savings.
- Wired and Wireless Switcher Solutions: Multifunctional switcher operates in conjunction with the receiver to provide expanded source selection and switching options for connected devices. The switcher is sold as an optional accessory that can provide 1080p 30 fps wireless via WHDI for both video and audio.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events, centralized reporting, and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.