dnp Supernova STS performs superbly in situations where the projector is mounted directly on the back wall (or on a short projector-arm), projecting onto the screen from a steep angle. This ultra-compact installation is the perfect choice for situations where space is limited and/or the projector cannot be ceiling mounted - such as in a classroom, a small meeting room or in a living room. The screen can be installed with the projector positioned either above or below it.
The unique dnp front fresnel technology optimizes the performance of ultra-short-throw projectors. The dnp Supernova STS Screen is optimized for Ultra-Short-Throw-Projectors with a lens-throw-ratio ideally of 0.23 for 16:9 and 0.26 for 16:10. Teaming up the new screen with such a projector gives you a cost-effective alternative to flat panels in the 80-100” range. It offers almost the same level of contrast, but at a lower price point. Compared to traditional white front projection screens, the Supernova STS Screen provides better contrast and color saturation, thanks to its built-in lens technology.
dnp Supernova STS Screen comes as standard in a maximum size of 100” in 16:9 and 92” in 16:10 format. Custom sizes are available upon request. The screen is fitted with a stylish thin black frame around the image area. A hard-coat front and a rigid aluminium back plate make the screen suitable for touch and interactiveapplications, should users wish to add these. Screens are packed individually.
- Unique front-Fresnel technology
- Best-in-class performance with Ultra-Short-Throw-Projectors
- Compact, space-saving installation design
- Unrivaled front projection image-contrast
- Great large size flat screen display value
- Ready for interactive touch screen applications
- Easy to clean
- Optimized for 126% offset projection (all sizes & formats)
- Optimal lens-throw-ratio of 0.23:1 for 16:9 projectors and 0.26:1 for 16:10 projectors