No Need to Set Aside Tabletop Workspace
Brand New Projector - Reboxed by Mitsubishi. Will arrive in plain brown box.
A short throw projector makes viewing comfortable even in small spaces with crisp and easy-to-read images. No need to set aside tabletop workspace-this multimedia projector can sit right up front, close to the projection site. Given the short distance required to project an image, presenters no longer need to worry about casting a shadow or being blinded by the projection light. And this presentation projector is ready for 3D when you are, with optional DLP Link-compatible 3D glasses.
Energy Savings Mean Low Operating Costs
The XD250U-ST DLP multimedia projector is designed to save energy, deliver low operating cost and reduce maintenance. The lamp has an estimated life of up to 6,000 hours when used in low lamp mode. With DLP technology, there is no filter to change, reducing maintenance and saving time. Being Earth-Friendly is a concerned with Mitsubishi, therefore our XD250U-ST is engineered to consume less than 1W while in standby mode (low). Additionally it is manufactured from lead free solder on all printed circuit boards, RoHS compliant (Reduction of Hazardous Substance) and packaged with recycled materials. The XD250U-ST projector delivers high quality picture performance, is environmentally friendly, and is a low maintenance solution giving you the benefits of an overall lower total cost of ownership.
Superb Functionality & Networking Capabilities
The XD250U-ST is networkable with its built-in RJ45 input. Now administrators can remotely manage their XD250U-ST and manage such functions as powering on/off, source switching and other functions via it’s ProjectorView Global+ software application.
Additionally, ProjectorView Global+ has been enhanced with a new Visual Public Announcement feature (Visual PA) that enables administrators to dynamically create and customize messages up to 350 characters that can instantly be broadcasted and displayed via the XD250U-ST in real-time for alerts or emergency situations.
Other Presentation-Enhancing Features
- High quality, high-volume 10 Watt built-in audio speaker eliminates the need for an external speaker. Combined with a wireless microphone a presenter’s voice will be reproduced loud and clear in real-time.
- Advanced Audio Mix feature users can combine the audio from two sources and mix the individual volume levels of each source
- Connection ports include all digital HDMI, dual PC inputs, S-Video, Composite video, three audio inputs, monitor and audio out, as well as RS232 for compatibility with 3rd party control devices simultaneously
- Easy portability at only 7.5lbs
- Quick Menu feature vastly improves operability
- Top-loading lamp makes lamp replacement simple
- Closed caption -capable with automatic subtitle function
- Silent 28dBA operation in low mode keeps the noise level down
- Integrated 3D-Ready technology for Immersive Presentations
Perfect for the classroom or meeting room, the XD250U-ST has it all: great short-distance capability, excellent connectivity, and high lumen output-all backed by Mitsubishi’s extensive 3yrs parts and labor warranty, 1yr/500hr lamp warranty and 3 years Express Replacement Assistance (ERA) program.