The Projector Stacking System includes two projectors, ceiling mount housing and the Convex System control box, which corrects and merges screen images. The system features high-precision correction and an interface that allows easy modifications using a remote control. The Convex Control correction box focuses on image alignment with each of the projectors in the Stacking System. When the Convex Control correction box is connected, both projectors can also project high brightness images at any angle making the Projector Stack System ideal for Digital Signage, Sports Bars, House of Worship and many large venue applications.
Both the Projector Stacking System and Convex System are powered by Casio’s state-of-the-art LASER & LED HYBRID Light Source, which provides Lamp-Free, eco-friendly data projection at a percentage of the cost of traditional projectors. Casio’s LASER & LED Hybrid Light Source combines blue laser light and a fluorescent element to generate a high output of green light. The green light, blue laser light, and the light emitted by a red LED are projected through a DLP® chip which, in turn, is passed through the projection lens to form an image. This technology achieves an increase in color spectrum compared with a mercury lamp, while lowering a projector’s total cost of ownership and maximizing investment. Since there is only minimal loss of brightness even during long-term use, it is ideal for those heavy-duty applications involving frequent use of projection such as retail stores, grocery stores, restaurants, offices and other environments. With an estimated life span of 20,000 hours, both systems ensure low maintenance and streamlined costs.
About the XJ-M250 Projector
- 3000 Lumen Brightness
- Patent Pending Long Life (20,000 hour) Hybrid Light Source
- 1.5x Manual Zoom and Focus Lens
- DLP 3-D Ready
- RS-232 Control for System Integration
- Built-in 5 watt speaker
- DLP Display Technology from Texas Instruments
- Automatic Brightness Adjustment
About the YA-S10 Control Box
- Image Shaping - A variety of different functions are provided to let you shape the projected image to suit the target projection surface. Corrections can be made for images that appear normal on curved and other non-flat surfaces.
- Simultaneous Control of Two Projectors - The YA-S10 Control Box can control one or two projectors. When two projectors are connected, the YA-S10 Control Box provides full simultaneous control of both of them. Operations for two projectors are virtually the same as controlling a single projector.
- Wired LAN and RS-232C Control Support - Some Control Box functions can be controlled from an external device (Crestron controller, computer, etc.)