The W901-Multi wireless headphones from Hamilton provide clear wireless audio at a range of up to 300'. Great for use in classrooms and other institutions, the headphones offer four different color-coded frequencies, allowing you to create multiple wireless audio systems in the same environment.
The headphones pair with a W900-Multi wireless transmitter (sold separately). As long as identical frequencies are set on the transmitter and headphones, the transmitter will send wireless audio to an unlimited number of headphones. Multiple transmitters and sets of headphones can be used to create up to four different systems using four different audio sources in the same area without interference.
The headphones use a built-in NiMH battery that offers up to 50 hours of operation from an eight-hour charge. An LED indicator shows when the headphones are fully charged. The headphones have a fully-adjustable headband and thick ear cushions to provide a perfect fit and a high level of comfort.
Switchable between 4 frequencies:
• Blue - 72.500 MHz
• Yellow - 72.100 MHz
• Green - 72.900 MHz
• Orange - 74.700 MHz
• Superb sound without cords or wires - no interference from other electronic equipment
• Operates on dedicated channels
• No external antenna on the headphone
• LED charging indicator light lets you know when headphones are fully charged
• 40 hours of operating time between charges, 8 hour charging time
• One (1) year warranty.