The Christie HD6K, at 6000 ANSI lumens (dual lamps, 200W), offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership by drawing a maximum power of 870W giving you full brightness while using less power.
The Christie HD6K has 1920 x 1080 native resolution and a variable contrast ratio of 2500-10,000:1 using dynamic iris (Full on, Full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
The Christie M Series expanded suite of high-quality lenses includes two new zoom lenses – all with true Intelligent Lens System (ILS) capabilities.
With the consistency of DLP® technology, the Christie M Series offers reliable, affordable, dual mercury lamp brightness, in the smallest chassis in its class. Combined with the additional standard features, expanded lens suite and world-renowned Christie service, the Christie M Series provides high performance and peace of mind for all users.
· True HD native resolution (1920 x 1080)
· 6000 ANSI lumens (6300 center lumens)
· Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10,000:1 (FOFO) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
· At maximum brightness the projector draws a maximum power of 870W
· Smallest chasis in its class (22.1"L x 19.7"W x 10.2"H)
· Dual Mercurylamps (200W)
· 2 High Definition input channels that allow 4:4:4 HD signals
· Comprehensive Colour Adjustment (CCA™)
· Embedded ChristieTwist™ Image Warping and Edge-Blending
· Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
· Motorized yellow notch filter
· Intelligent Lens System(ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
· Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
· Dynamic Iris
· Audience events
· Broadcast studios
· Conference rooms
· Training rooms
· Houses of worship