The Christie HD8K offers high resolution, crisp images from 10-bit processing combined with an HD platform – the next level of unparalleled presentation power.
The first-ever native HD resolution 3-chip DLP® 8,000 lumen digital projector utilizes Xenon illumination – the pinnacle of image color accuracy and adjustability in easy to use, flexible packages.
The Christie HD8K 1920 x 1080 native resolution and a variable contrast ratio of 1600-2000:1 for crisp, detailed images. Next generation DLP® technology, high-quality optics, and proven 10-bit image processing deliver exceptional image quality.
The Christie HD8K features high-quality lenses specifically designed to increase image sharpness and provide manual contrast adjustment for impeccable control over your images. This model also features standard built-in edge-blending, two HD input channels that will also allow 4:4:4 signals, digital dark level adjustment, ILS™ on zoom and focus, and DMX 512 communication capabilities.
· True HD native resolution (1920 x 1080)
· 8,000 ANSI lumens from a compact, robust package
· 1500-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
· Can come with optional stacking cage
· Smallest, high-performance 3-chip DLP® product offers the pinnacle of image color accuracy and adjustability
· True 10-bit image processing offers high-bandwidth signal processing
· Xenon lamp system provides repeatability of photo-realistic colors and ability to accurately color-match images
· 2 High Definition input channels that allow 4:4:4 HD signals
· DMX 512 communication capabilities
· Rental Staging
· Houses of Worship
· Post Production
· Conference rooms
· Training rooms