· High-performing, self-powered, portable two-way
loudspeaker system designed for the production and
reproduction of live music, music playback, speeches
and A/V sound reproduction.
· Spatial Dispersion™ loudspeaker technology produces wide,
uniform sound coverage throughout the entire listening
area – even off to the extreme sides.
· Integrated ToneMatch® presets contain hardwired
equalization curves for dynamic handheld microphones
and acoustic guitars.
· Offers both collapsed and extended setup positions.
· For smaller spaces with audiences of up to 100.
The L1® Compact portable line array system is a powered
loudspeaker system designed to provide wide, uniform sound
coverage and easy setup. Spatial Dispersion loudspeaker
technology combines proprietary Bose® technologies to deliver clear, powerful sound throughout
the entire listening area – even off to the extreme sides. The interlocking components are easily
transported and eliminate the need for external speaker wires and stands.
The system offers a built-in, two-channel mixer with XLR, 1?8" (3.5 mm) TRS, stereo RCA, and ¼" TRS
phone jack compatibility. The L1 Compact system is well-suited for professional applications such as music playback, speeches and A/V sound reproduction.