Please note: This projector does NOT include a lens. Lens must be ordered separately.
Designed with your installation needs in mind, the Epson PowerLite Pro G5200WNL offers the perfect solution for any auditorium, classroom or boardroom. With 4200 lumens and WXGA resolution, this powerful, network-ready performer ensures amazing presentations in virtually any setting. Engineered to easily interface with sophisticated programming and controller applications, this product works perfectly with existing system components, including touch-panel screens, or audio and content devices.
And, it couldn’t be easier to install. Designed to seamlessly integrate with complex presentation systems, the PowerLite Pro G5200WNL includes a full feature set that makes installation easy and affordable. Its convenient networking capabilities allow presenters to send presentations over the network.
Add to that the easy maintenance features and you’ve got everything you need for brilliant presentations and a better bottom line. With one-touch filter replacements and easy lamp access, the PowerLite Pro G5200WNL offers a lower cost of ownership and added peace of mind. It even includes a closed captioning decoder, so there are no added costs to accommodate the hearing impaired. The Epson PowerLite Pro G5200WNL is the ideal choice for both executive boardrooms and educational institutions, with the value, power and performance for all your presentation purposes.
- Amazing presentations in any classroom or boardroom — 4200 lumens color, 4200 lumens white color light output1, WXGA resolution (1280 x 800)
- Industry-leading system support — advanced connectivity: two computer RGB inputs, three component connections (5 BNC and HD15) and an HDMI digital port with HDCP
- Greater positioning flexibility — centered lens design, vertical/horizontal lens shift mechanism and standard lens with 1.8x wider zoom (lens sold separately)
- Closed captioning capabilities without any added costs — built-in decoder
- Direct On and Direct Off — power installed projectors off and on with the flip of an outlet switch
- Incredible color and detail — 800:1 contrast ratio
- Greater installation flexibility with optional bayonet lenses — five easily exchangeable Epson lenses available; standard lens for ceiling-mounted applications (lens sold separately)
- Easy image setup — convenient Quick Corner® function
- Easy monitoring and control — RJ-45 with Epson monitoring software included
- Simple off-axis installation — 30-degree tilt operation
- Convenient maintenance features — fast, easy filter cleaning and replacement, easy side access to the lamp