Ultra Short Throw... Now Fully Interactive
The UM330Wi-WK interactive projector and wall mount bundle brings collaboration to both classrooms and conference rooms alike. Together with a PC or Mac, the teaching tool will increase students’ attention and interaction within the classroom, increasing their retention of subject matter. This bundle includes the 3300-lumen UM330W widescreen ultra short throw projector, NP02Wi interactive eBeam module and stylus pen, and NP04WK1 wall mount kit. The UM330Wi-WK delivers an extremely short throw distance, and the interactive eBeam module attaches directly to the front of the projector and uses IR to determine the pen’s position within the image for accurate control and annotation. The UM330X is able to mount on the wall directly above the screen using the NP04WK1. Features of the projector include a powerful 16W speaker, closed captioning, RJ-45, wireless LAN (optional), dual HDMI, VGA and a microphone input to amplify the presenter’s voice.
- Ultra short throw lens (0.36:1 throw ratio) helps eliminate shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter’s eyes created by traditional front projection systems
- Comprehensive input/output panel, including dual HDMI, VGA and a microphone input
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Virtual Remote allows a presenter to control the projector from the computer desktop without using the physical remote control
- Remote monitoring and control of projector over network saves IT employee time and reduces costs related to projector operation
- eBeam interactive system and software converts a standard whiteboard into a complete interactive surface for annotation and collaboration locally or via web meetings