The VM-10xl is a broadcast quality 1:10 distribution amplifier for composite or SDI video signals with unbalanced stereo or balanced mono audio. It provides controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
- High Bandwidth - 360MHz (?3dB).
- Audio Controls.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Looping Input.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- Video AC/DC Coupling Selection.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size - 1U.
High bandwidth - 360MHz (- 3dB)
Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) controls
Selectable input signal termination
Video AC/DC coupling selection
Standard 19 inch rack mount size - 1U
Broadcast video/audio duplication studios, delivering undiminished quality duplicates
Video audio showrooms, delivering an identical picture and sound to several monitors
Video component distribution using several VM-10xl units
CCTV and security applications