Please note: This projector does NOT include a lens. Lens must be ordered separately.
The Epson PowerLite Pro G5650WNL offers the ultimate projection solution for any auditorium or boardroom, even in ambient light. It ensures amazing image quality with 4500 lumens of color brightness (color light output)1, 4500 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1, WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and C2Fine™ technology. Engineered to integrate with both IP and RS-232, the G5650WNL works with industry-leading devices, allows easy remote monitoring and control functions using Epson's Easy Management® software and is also compatible with Crestron's RoomView. The G5650WNL features DICOM simulation mode for medical training applications, a 7 W speaker and a closed captioning decoder as well.
- 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The PowerLite Pro G5650WNL has:
- Color Brightness: 4500 lumens
- White Brightness: 4500 lumens
- Widescreen performance — crystal-clear images with WXGA resolution, C2Fine technology and up to 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Complete networkability — wired and wireless (optional) Crestron RoomView compatible network connection, content over IP and message broadcasting
- Enhanced connectivity — HDMI, VGA and multiple video / audio inputs
- Multi-screen options — project two side-by-side images from different inputs or up to four images from network users
- Five lens options — interchangeable bayonet lens options, including short-throw, long-throw and rear-projection; plus horizontal / vertical lens shift for flexible setup configurations