At 2,000 lumens, the Panasonic PT-AE7000U is about 25% brighter than most similarly-priced 1080p 3D home theater projectors. It provides a 240Hz image in 3D mode, virtually eliminating cross talk. The Panasonic PT-AE7000U also allows you to adjust the depth of the 3D image and is capable of converting 2D content to 3D in real time.
A longtime leader in projectors, Panasonic has also created a name for itself in the 3D world. Panasonic specializes in all aspects of 3D content and production. They design the 3D cameras used on film sets, are involved in the creation of 3D Blu-rays, and even sponsor 3D research and development at the Panasonic Hollywood Labs in Universal City, CA.
Stunning Picture Quality with Excellent Dynamic Range
- Outstanding 300,000:1 contrast ratio and 2,000 lumens of brightness.
- 1080p (1,920 x 1,080 pixel) resolution
- New 200W Red-Rich Lamp increases red luminance and output to produce brighter images with excellent colors.
- High-precision optical system features original aspherical lenses, new 480Hz compatible LCD panels with a larger aperture ratio, and fully re-engineered Pure Contrast Plates, Pure Color Filter Pro, Dynamic Iris Pro and HD-optimized Smooth Screen.
- 7 different picture modes (normal, dynamic, Rec. 709, D-cinema, cinema 1, cinema 2 and game mode for reduced frame delay) automatically detect 2D, 3D signal for optimized picture quality
Comfortable 3D Viewing Experience
- New 480-Hz panel drive system and carefully tuned Overdrive Technology significantly reduces 3D crosstalk (double images).
- 2D high quality image processing, including Frame Creation and Detail Clarity Processor, can now be enjoyed in 3D with the incorporation of the newly developed dual core processing engine.
- Safe 3D viewing is assured by 9-mode screen size selection, Panasonic’s proprietary 3D Viewing Monitor for adjustment of depth-of- field, and 3D Picture Balance capability with dual Waveform Monitor.
- 2D-3D Conversion feature with five different 3D effect selections.
- Compatible 3D input format include frame packing, side by side, top and bottom and native signals.
- Precisely tuned 3D projection for the Panasonic VIERA 3D Eyewear (sold separately).
- A built-in 3D Eyewear shutter control IR transmitter.
- Optional 3D IR transmitter with longer transmission range for more setting flexibility.
Customization and Installation Flexibility
- Intelligent Lens Memory with auto detection: automatic image size optimization between 16:9 and 2.35:1 video content.
- Professional-level features for 2D images: Waveform Monitor, Advanced Gamma Adjustment, Split Adjust, Cinema Color Management Premium, Point Color Correction, Six Color Correction mode.
- Three HDMITM inputs (supporting x.v.ColorTM and Deep Color)
- Two programmable 12-volt trigger terminals and VIERA Link®.
- 2x optical power zoom/focus • H/V lens shift (horizontal ±26%, vertical ±100%)
- Environment-friendly, extremely low standby power consumption of 0.08 W.
- Easy filter/lamp replacement
- Made in Japan